I am a critical care nurse, a travel nurse, a travel lover, a dog lover, a dog mom, an introvert (although at work, you'd guess I am extroverted), an empath, an INFJ, a truth seeker, a dreamer, a deeply serious soul with a wicked sense of humor, an aunt, a friend, a daughter, and a sister. These are my thoughts and experiences about nursing and life. I have changed quite a bit since starting this blog, but to honor where I have been and where I am going I have kept all my entries whether or not they are memories that I want to keep. My goal in life is to obtain inner peace, be the change, and mostly to be a beautiful soul! Namaste, my friends!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Narcoleptics 'R Us!!

I fell asleep standing up today at clinicals. No, I'm not kidding. I was standing over a table reading a chart and I even did the whole head jerk thing, yeah it was awesome. So you can stop complaining about me not blogging. I don't even have time to sleep enough, much less blog (or see my fiance for that matter). I didn't even know it was possible to fall asleep standing up. I'm going to have so many bruises from pinching myself trying to stay awake for hours. Ugh. I'm so sick of writing papers. I'll stop complaining now. I'm off to edit a paper and study for a test. Peace out until I do have time for this.

P.S. The fact that I don't have time to write blogs also means I don't have time to read them, I haven't even opened Google Reader in probably 3 weeks, I think. Hang on....Yep, 116 unread blogs. Awesome. Sorry. Someday I'll catch up. Maybe.