Last weekend I FINALLY got to go see OneRepublic in concert in Philly with the Boy, after months of missing their concerts. I've loved this band since May or June, long before anyone had ever heard of them (See OneRepublic "Apologize" from June and 1R from October). Amazingly, they can really sing (and play). It was a good concert. One of their opening bands was a guy call Eric Hutchinson. At first I was kind of skeptical of him when I heard his music on Myspace, but he's actually pretty good. He's kind of funky. I like it. But if the guy doesn't make it as a musician he could definitely make it as a stand up comedian. He was a great entertainer and very funny. He did this same thing about Justin Timberlake (who I hate) at our concert, but it was much better actually.
He also sang a song called "Food Chain." About how we're all on the food chain and no matter how hard we try we can't improve our status. He said there are 4 types of guys in this world and this is a direct quote: "Ugly, Ok, Hot, and Really Hot but total Asshole." haha Yep, that's true.
Don't worry, I already downloaded his CD. I think I like this kid. He's got his facts straight. Look at the lyrics for some of his songs if you don't believe me. Smart, smart man.
I am a critical care nurse, a travel nurse, a travel lover, a dog lover, a dog mom, an introvert (although at work, you'd guess I am extroverted), an empath, an INFJ, a truth seeker, a dreamer, a deeply serious soul with a wicked sense of humor, an aunt, a friend, a daughter, and a sister. These are my thoughts and experiences about nursing and life. I have changed quite a bit since starting this blog, but to honor where I have been and where I am going I have kept all my entries whether or not they are memories that I want to keep. My goal in life is to obtain inner peace, be the change, and mostly to be a beautiful soul! Namaste, my friends!!