I am the one in the corner at the party; I am the girl dancing on the table
I am the quiet and shy one; I am the outgoing and fun one
I am the life of the party; I'm the one who stays at home
I am the one who wants to be invisible; I am the one who just wants to be noticed
I am the smart one; I am the one who knows nothing
I am the humble, peaceful one; I am the one searching
I am everyone; I am no one
I have everything; I have nothing
I am the spiritual girl; I am the irreverant one
I am a walking contradiction; I am ok with who I am
I am beautiful inside; I am not yet beautiful outside, but I am working on it...
I am trying to find myself; I know who I am
I am surrounded by people; I am so alone
I am the loud one; I am the one who makes no sound